JUNE 4-5, 2024
American Packaging Summit
Director, Packaging Design
Chief Sustainability Officer
VP, R&D, Global Value and Technology
Senior Manager, Conscious Beauty
VP, Packaging Innovation
Global VP, Innovation Transformation
About the American Packaging Summit
The Generis American Packaging Summit sets the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas.
Our packaging conference is designed to provide packaging executives with current trends, strategic insights and best practices related to packaging innovation, design, materials and branding. This unique packaging event brings together leaders from across all industry sectors - food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, cosmetics, pharma, retail, toys and more - involved in the business of packaging. Network with over 150 of your fellow packaging leaders, connect with exhibitors, and learn from the top industry influencers as we explore strategies to drive packaging innovation, growth and profitability in an ever-evolving packaging world.
DESIGN AND INNOVATION
- Highlighting strategies to ensure your brand stands out on the shelf and online
- Creating compelling consumer experiences through meaningful packaging designs
- Delivering a memorable and shareable unboxing experience
- Applying consumer insights and taking a holistic approach to packaging design
- Emotionally connecting with consumers through affecting brand storytelling
MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Discussing the latest operational and manufacturing strategies
- Exploring new material trends in flexible, glass, metal, paperboard and plastic packaging
- Revealing the latest packaging technology innovations
- Electronic packaging, smart labels and the Internet of Things
- Packaging for protecting, preserving and product safety
- Achieving more sustainable packaging
- Systematically eliminating waste throughout the product's lifecycle
- Understanding the state of recycling today and complex economics surrounding it
- Developing functional, convenient packaging to satisfy the modern shopper and sustainability goals
- Collaborating with suppliers to deliver responsibly sourced, sustainable packaging materials
The Summit Experience
Very Good - The breadth of the topics and quality of the presentations was impressive. Easily took away ideas that I can apply at Amway. Randy Betz, Manager, Prototyping, Packaging and Design, Amway
Incredible conference that I’ve since quoted content from just about every day. Well done on ensuring representation and diversity.Miranda Helmer, Vice President, R&D - Sustainability, Packaging, PLM & Technology Services at The Clorox Company
Very Positive. Good format and interaction with attendees. Great job at bringing good quality attendees and speakers. Completely enjoyed the show. Sean Webb, Director of Automated Packaging Solutions, Sparck Technologies
Executive Corner Podcast
LEADING THROUGH REINVENTION AND OVERCOMING IMPOSTER SYNDROME
With Chantalle Butler,
Chief Financial Officer,
Molson Coors Canada
- What excites her the most about the CPG and brewery industry right now
- How having cross-functional experience in retail and auditing has helped her in her career
- What leaders can do to actively guide through reinvention
- What it means to be the first woman to be Chair of The Beer Store
- How she managed her imposter syndrome in both her personal and work-life
- Why she didn't view being a woman as a barrier in her career
The American Packaging Summit provides unique sponsorship opportunities for organizations with innovative and timely solutions for the packaging within the food & beverage, CPG, cosmetics, pharma, retail, toys industry. Our packaging conference provides these organizations with direct access to VPs, Directors and Senior Executives involved in packaging development, packaging innovation, packaging technology, processing, branding and packaging design. Build your best path to conversion through direct engagement and generate measurable results using our customized packages, extensive networking opportunities, trademarked Marketing 365 initiative and organized 1-to-1 meetings!
Our trademarked Marketing 365 initiative allows you to extend your brand beyond our brick-and-mortar packaging event to include personalized graphics, content sharing, original content generation, and more – all as part of your package!
PRE-QUALIFIED ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS
Our one-to-one meetings go beyond speed dating, providing you with the opportunity to pre-qualify potential meeting candidates and make adjustments to your meeting schedule before the onsite one-to-one meetings at our packaging conference.
LIMITED NUMBER of exhibitors
We limit the number of sponsors at our packaging conference to ensure that quality packaging interactions occur on the floor. We bring only the most relevant, capable and credible thought leaders to our events to meet with our delegates and speaker faculty.
Senior Level Delegates
Our executive packaging event is invitation only. Registrations are only granted to delegates who meet our strict qualification and seniority standards.
Unlike other packaging conferences, speaking opportunities at Generis events are tailored to your needs. We offer you direct access to a highly targeted audience that makes the decision on what their business will do next. Join our speaker faculty!
ONLINE DELEGATE CATALOG
Full access to specific and detailed business intelligence on each attending delegate, including a detailed profile and their key areas of focus/investment via our proprietary attendee database.
To ensure the exclusivity of our packaging conference, we have password protected our pages. Access is granted to qualified individuals and companies who meet the requirements for attendance. To Request Access to our gated pages, please contact us.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities and the range of services offered in our packages, please contact us and we will follow up with you shortly.
The American Packaging Summit brings together innovative, exciting and timely content delivered by today's top minds within the packaging world.
We have developed our knowledge center to ensure that all the past knowledge shared at our packaging conferences is readily available and accessible to industry practitioners. The knowledge center is an information hub that features insights from our past and upcoming packaging events. Gain access to full videos of past presentations, speaker interviews, and more!